Welcome to SolaX
The Home of Solar Battery Storage
About SolaX Power Europe
SolaX Power Europe Ltd. is the European division of SolaX Power offering full sales and technical support services out of our UK head office in Warwickshire. By having a permanent base in the UK, SolaX are able to offer unrivaled levels of technical, sales, and logistics support; and our team are on hand 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday to take your calls.
Our Nuneaton office is also home to our product training centre. We have a working hybrid system in place we are now inviting customers from across the UK & Europe to our new facility to see first hand the ground-breaking hybrid inverter and battery storage system in operation.
- Head office & UK service centre based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
- Facility home to operations, marketing & technical support departments.
- Training facility available with room for up to 20 students.
- Dedicated technical support team based on site to deal with incoming technical support queries and warranty claims.
- Testing facilities currently under construction adjacent to training facility.Replacement stock kept on site to facilitate the 72 hour replacement promise.
- All warranty registrations and claims administered on site by SolaX administration team.
- Extensive marketing support offered to both distribution partners and end installers via a range of printed and digital material.
- Marketing material tailored for UK & European market & includes; brochures, datasheets, flyers and presentations.
- High quality videos in development showcasing the product range & the UK training and support centre.
- Assistance given to customers for direct integration of SolaX product information into their own website.
About SolaX Power
The SolaX vision is to be a world leader in the development, production and distribution of solar inverters. The product range incorporates the very latest in solar innovation thanks to the continued focus on R&D and unceasing commitment to pushing back the boundaries of what is possible – a journey that has led to the launch of the ground-breaking X-Hybrid battery storage system.
SolaX employ more than 80 senior engineers at a state of the art 240,000 m2 production facility that has benefited from more than USD$20,000,000 of investment in advanced manufacturing and testing facilities.
The company is driven by its commitment to R&D, and SolaX Power is proud to be affiliated with the Zhejiang University, one of the leading research universities in China and home to the only national silicon material laboratories in China’s ‘Silicon Valley’.
With this level of investment and innovation, SolaX products are designed, tested and manufactured to the highest global standards. Proudly supported by 16 international offices with 24-hour, 7 days per week online service, their products are exported to 47 countries via 200 distribution channels. SolaX products come with international module certifications such as TÜV, CE, SAA, UL, MCS, ROHS and inverter certificates, VDE, SAA, EN50438, G83, G59, C10/11.
As a brand committed to the responsibility of “planting a greener future” for you and your family, SolaX have built a world class production facility with a leading professional research and development team. Their commitment is to supply to customers a more advanced, reliable, safer and cost effective range of PV products and energy system solutions, that are engineered to meet the world’s growing energy demands.